Total Pageviews

progress

Thursday, March 21, 2013

shopgoodwill scms (mostly)

In case anyone really liked the older Classic 12 I have, there's one like it on shopgoodwill.com right now, along with a few other interesting variations of well-known models.  So I'm breaking from my script series to show them as they have a short shelf-life.

Classic Classic12





Classic 10?



Pride Line, which I still don't quite understand the classification.  As you recall from the other day, mine is a Corsair clone.  I used to think they all had script, but that has been disproved, though I don't know about this one. I didn't know they used the name on electrics.

And just because it looks neat, this boldly styled Sears
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE OF INTEREST ON SHOPGOODWILL until my auctions are over


1 comment:

  1. Sorry Vikram - I accidentally deleted your comment trying to zoom in on my phone.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive