Total Pageviews

progress

Sunday, February 3, 2013

antiques show







This one was 20% off making it $20 instead of $25.  It was tough to leave behind, as it might have fit the bike rack, but I didn't want to lighten my wallet that much this week.

If anyone wants this at $45 I know where it is, the lady has a shop in Sumner.

I suppose I should have checked the price on this.

This may be my earliest Pickett - a model 1000 from the late 1940's. And I got it for $5 and a few minutes conversation with the retired teacher selling it.

3 comments:

  1. That is a neat old Harris. I don't think I've ever seen a 3 bank office machine before. Neat slide rule. They never quit working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good price on the Harris, even if the paint is flaking off the paper table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a classy slide rule. I like places like that even if I don't find anything to adopt.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive